Monday, March 26, 2012

Biotique Quince Seed Anti Wrinkle Massage Cream Bio Quince ...

Post by Shinjini

The gel from the quince seed provides essential vitamins and minerals to nourish the skin. It contains Vitamin E along with other herbs. It’s especially good for mature skin in vulnerable areas – the contours of eyes, mouth, nose and neck.

Content: - The product is in the form of a thick off-white colored cream. Consistency looks like a gel but actually is creamy when applied.

Packaging: - packaging is very neat and simple. No fancy look. It comes in typical biotique products packaging. The container is quite sturdy. It’s not attractive but I won’t say I am disappointed.

Texture: - The texture of the cream is thick and whipped cream like.

I was idly surfing the net for anti ageing products for my mom when I came across this one from biotique. My mother had been asking me for a good anti-wrinkle massage cream which she could use after facial. I ordered this online through urbantouch.com. This product is for mature skin.  My mother liked this product. She uses it whenever she does facial at home. As it’s an anti wrinkle cream I stayed away from it. You can use it as day or night cream as well. The price is bit expensive but the quantity given will last for a long time. The product reduces the fine line around the eyes due to ageing. It also makes the skin firmer.  Within 3 weeks I could see the results of the product. The smell is kind of pungent but very mild. When the cream is first applied it tends to leave an oily layer but after a few minutes it’s absorbed by the skin. Regular use imparts a radiant, smooth glow to face. The result was not instant but it was certainly effective.

  1. Only a little amount is sufficient for face as well as neck.
  2. Removes dryness and maintains the balance of the skin.
  3. Makes the skin firmer.
  4. Reduces fine lines around the eyes.
  5. Gives quick result.

  1. It’s a bit expensive.
  2. Packaging is not attractive.
  3. Usage directions not provided.

I am sure this product is recommended for ageing skin especially females facing wrinkles problem. My mother is almost certain she will be buying it again once she finishes this one.

Have you tried any anti ageing skin care product from Biotique?

Related posts:

Biotique Bio Berberry Cleansing Lotion R...

Biotique Bio Milk Protein Whitening &amp...

Biotique Bio Apricot Body Cleanser Revie...

Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm Re...

0 comments:

Post a Comment